» Jimmy Buffett – Beaching at the Bay Center
WHAT :: Beaching at the Bay Center, a Jimmy Buffett Pre-Event Party
WHERE :: Front & back parking lots of Pensacola Bay Center
WHEN :: Tuesday, February 5 at 12:00pm (Parking lots open at 8:00am)
ONSALE :: Parking spots are on sale now
PRICES :: $25.00 per parking spot
TICKETS :: Ticketmaster.com, 800-745-3000, Pensacola Bay Center Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets
Top Five Reasons to Come to Beaching at the Bay Center
- Guaranteed parking spot close to the building! (limited space available)
- Extreme tailgating zone for tents, grills and extreme fun!
- Food and drink specials starting at noon!
- Music and entertainment from local radio stations!
- Great atmosphere with fellow Parrotheads in anticipation for Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band!
- Lots will open at 8am on Tuesday and vehicles must be removed by noon on February 6
- Cost for each spot is $25
- All spaces in Pensacola Bay Center lots must be occupied by a vehicle. For additional information, see tailgating rules
- No RV’s are allowed in Pensacola Bay Center lots. Off-Site RV parking will be available 2 blocks from the venue off of Garden Street.
- Parking tickets are on sale now
- Parking tickets may be purchased at Pensacola Bay Center Box Office, Ticketmaster.com, all Ticketmaster Outlets or charge by phone 800-745-3000
- Ticket limit is one per household
- Accessible parking: must be purchased at the box office or by calling 850-432-0800 ext 0.
- Patron is responsible for displaying appropriate accessible permit required by law in order to park in accessible spaces
- Please dispose of all trash properly
- Outside food and beverage is allowed in the parking lots
- Small grills are allowed
- Open fire pits or bonfires are NOT allowed
- Tents of any kind are NOT allowed
- Kegs or glass bottles are NOT allowed
- All drive lanes must remain open for emergency access. Take only the space you are allowed within the painted parking lines
- There is a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY on inappropriate behavior and underage drinking. Excessive drinking, disorderly conduct, alcohol abuse and uncivil behavior toward others are not acceptable.
- At its discretion, the venue may terminate tailgate parties or take other appropriate action against individuals, groups or organizations whose conduct at tailgate parties is irresponsible, unreasonable or inconsistent with applicable laws or Tailgating 101 policies.
- Extreme tailgating will be located on the grass section of the back parking lot
- First come, first serve
- Tents will be allowed in the extreme tailgating area (up to 10′ x 10′)
- Grills are allowed in the extreme tailgating zone (no open flames)
- Draft Beer – Budlight
- Bottle Beer – Land Shark
- Maui Wowi
- Bottle Soda
- Bottle Water
- Cheeseburger in Paradise
- Jamaica Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- Hot Dog