» Dancing with the Stars cast announced …
Musicians, athletes and TV personalities are among the new crop of celebrity contestants who will take to the dance floor on season 16 . The new cast of Dancing With the Stars was revealed today. It includes country music legend Wynonna Judd, former “Idol” contestant Kellie Pickler, reality TV star Lisa Vanderpump and NFL star Jacoby Jones.
Jones isn’t the only athlete on the show. Olympic gymnast Aly Raisman, professional boxer Victor Ortiz, and figure skating legend Dorothy Hamill will compete this season. Comedians D.L. Hughley and Andy Dick, as well as “General Hospital” star Ingo Rademacher, and Disney star Zendaya Coleman round out the star-studded pack.
Hosts Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke-Charvet appeared live on “GMA” to announce the cast this moring. The new season kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Monday, March 18 at 7p on WEAR ABC 3. The couple with the lowest combined judges’ scores and public votes for their performance will be sent home in the season premiere of “Dancing With the Stars: The Results Show.”
Here is the whole cast:
* Wynonna Judd – Country singer
* DL Hughley Comedian
* Jacoby Jones – the wide reciever Baltimore Ravens
* Lisa Vanderpump – reality star from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
* Andy Dick – Hot Mess/ “actor”
*Victor Ortiz – WBC Welterweight Champion
* Zandaya Coleman – Disney Star (Rocky Blue from Shake It Up)
* Aly Raisman – Captain of the USA Gymnastic Team
* Ingo Rademacher – Jax from General Hospital (Where’s Noah Drake?) (Love, Candy)
* Kellie Pickler – American Idol
* Dorothy Hamill – Figure Skater (I had her haircut for years)(Love, Candy)