Carrie Underwood Tops Idol Money Making List
With a new season starting tonight, Carrie Underwood finds herself as “American Idol’s” most successful alum, from a money standpoint. It’s hard to believe it was 9 seasons ago she shot to fame on the show that has also given us Kelly Clarkson, Kellie Pickler, Scotty McCreery and others.
Carrie, though tops them all on “Forbes” magazine’s latest list of the Top-Earning “American Idols,” with an income last year of $31 million, and has pulled in $83 million-dollars over the past five years.
The first “Idol” winner, Kelly Clarkson now takes a rather distant second place on the list, with earnings of $7 million. Scotty McCreery and Kellie Pickler also make the cut.
“Forbes” Top-Earning “American Idols” 2013 List
1. Carrie Underwood – 31-million-dollars
2. Kelly Clarkson – seven-million-dollars
3. Phillip Phillips, Adam Lambert – five-million-dollars
5. Daughtry – four-million-dollars
6. Scotty McCreery – three-million-dollars
7. Taylor Hicks – two-point-five-million-dollars
8. Fantasia Barrino, Kellie Pickler – one-point-five-million-dollars
10. Katharine McPhee, Jennifer Hudson – one-million-dollars
Carrie Underwood To Sing New Song On ACMs Sunday
“I love songs about strong women,” she says…Read More
Carrie Underwood Shuts Down Mike-Garth Duet
Carrie says there’s no way Mike sings with Garth before her…Read More
More 'Little Fishers?' Carrie Says, "At Least One More."
It’s at least a year or two away but, Carrie says she wants one more child…Read More