Wednesday, May 21, 2014
A recent survey says the average person would give this up for a year for the low cost of $1,000…What is it?
Answer: Facebook (eBay)
eBay ran a survey where they asked people how much it would take to do a bunch of things. Here are the average answers for the 20 best ones . . .
1. Give up Facebook for a year . . . $1,000.
2. Give up Netflix for a year . . . $10,000.
3. Give up your smart phone for a year . . . $32,500.
4. Give up caffeine for a year . . . $55,000.
5. Go without shaving for a year . . . $100,000.
6. Go without music for a year . . . $550,000.
7. Go without a hot shower for a year . . . $1 million.
8. Go running with the bulls . . . $5.5 million.
9. Live with 50 cats for a year . . . $5.5 million.
10. Shave your entire body . . . $5.5 million.
11. Eat a donut off the floor of a subway train . . . $10 million.
12. Not speak for an entire year . . . $10 million.
13. Fight an MMA pro for two minutes . . . $55 million.
14. Eat a cockroach . . . $100 million.
15. Chug an entire bottle of Sriracha in two minutes . . . $100 million.
16. Live with 300 spiders for three weeks . . . $100 million.
17. Skydive from space . . . no amount of money.
18. Swim with sharks without a cage . . . no amount of money.
19. Do pull-ups hanging 20 stories in the air . . . no amount of money.
20. Travel to mars . . . no amount of money.
Senior Chill Out for Council on Aging - June 30
The sun is setting later, the temperatures are rising, and the humidity is becoming almost stifling.Read More
Red, White and Blues on the Beach - July 7 and 8
Get ready for a great week of events with the Blue AngelsRead More
Symphony Sparks & Stars - 4th of July
Community Maritime ParkRead More