1. No purchase necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
2. Must be 21 or older to enter
3. Sign ups begin at 6p (and continue until there are 20 contestants) on Thursday September 18th, September 25th , October 2nd, and October 9th at Seville Quarter.
4. The first 20 people each night to sign up will choose a song (via Krazy George’s Karaoke book)(or bring their own) and the song choice must be a country or southern rock cover.
5. The performances will be in a random order beginning at 7p.
6. Immediately following the performances, the judges will choose the top 3 performers that will move on to the finals at the Pensacola Interstate Fair on October 16th.
7. An audience vote will be taken at the end of each Cattyoke night at Seville via tickets that the audience members (over 21) will be given as they enter (until 7p). Immediately following the final Cattyoke performance, ticket holders will be allowed to place their tickets into voting pods representing each contestant. The audience favorite will be decided by who has the most tickets in their pod. If the audience favorite matches the judges favorite, then the top three performers will move on. If the audience favorite differs from the judges favorite, then four performers will move on.
8. Catty-oke contesting will happen every Thursday through October 9th. The semi finalists will perform on the open air stage at the Pensacola Interstate Fair on October 16th.
9. All participants agree to allow WYCT/ADX Communications to use their voice and likeness to promote contesting.
10. Employees from other media outlets are not eligible to participate.
11. Catty-oke contestants can not have any of the following agreements in effect (written or oral):
· a contract for talent representation (for example, a talent agent or manager);
· a current music recording contract;
· a current agreement relating to the use of your name, voice and/or likeness;
· an exclusive acting contract; or
· any other contractual arrangement that would prohibit you from fully participating in the show and/or entering into any contracts required by Producer, including an exclusive management contract, recording contract and merchandising contract.
This is a local contest executed by Cat Country 987/ADX Communications and has no other ties to any other organizations. Dates of contesting: 9/18/14 – 10/16/14