Official Promotional Rules
BLUE WAHOOS, TOM THUMB FOOD STORES, LEWIS BEAR CO., SEVILLE QUARTER, WEAR & CAT COUNTRY
“Blue Wahoos Trip to the MLB All Star Contest”
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of the Pensacola Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball LLC, 351 West Cedar Street, Pensacola, FL 32502, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
The Pensacola Blue Wahoos will conduct the Blue Wahoos Trip to the MLB All Star Contest (the “Contest”) substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
- No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local
2. Must be a legal U.S. resident within the WEAR-TV 3 viewing area and at least 21 years of age in order to participate in and win the Contest.
- The Contest is open to the general public, except for employees, agents, representatives or affiliates of Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, Tom Thumb, Lewis Bear Co., Seville Quarter, Sinclair Communications LLC, dba WEAR-TV 3, ADX Communications of Escambia, LLC, other participating sponsors (collectively the “Contest Sponsors”), all other cable, television and radio industry employees, and their immediate family members. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others. To be eligible qualifiers must have a valid state driver’s license, social security number, working telephone number, and the ability to travel to the Major League All-Star Game on July 13, 2015-July 15, 2015 when qualifying and at the time they are selected as a prize winner; individuals who do not satisfy these eligibility and other requirements will be declared ineligible to win the Contest.
- Only one qualifier will be allowed per family or per household for the duration of the Contest. Any individual who has previously won a prize or a combination of prizes valued at more than $600 from any Sinclair station within the past year is not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest will begin Monday, June 15, 2015, and will run through Friday, June 26, 2015 (the “Contest Period”). The winner MUST attend the Blue Wahoos game on July 3, 2015. The Contest winner will be selected on Friday, July 3, 2015, or another date determined by the Pensacola Blue Wahoos.
- One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to the Contest winner. The Grand Prize consists (2) Round trip ticket to Cincinnati Value ($2,000), (1) Hotel room for two night stay Value ($400) and (2) tickets to the MLB All Star game Value ($600). The total value of $3,000.
- You can qualify for the Contest by:
(i) Registering via WEAR-TV 3: to enter log onto the WEAR TV 3 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/weartv, and click on the “Connect 3” content features, then click “Like” to access the MLB All Star Game – Bud Fan Ticket Contest online contest entry page and online entry form. Complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, e-mail address, birth date and that you read the contest rules. No mechanically reproduced or incomplete entries will be accepted. ONLY ONE ENTRY ACCEPTED PER HOUSEHOLD and/or URL ADDRESS. One entry will be selected from among valid entries at random and announced during WEAR News at 5, on Monday June 28, 2015. A total of one (1) qualifier will be selected in this manner.
(ii) Registering via Cat Country: To enter listeners will be directed to go to www.catcountry987.com to register to be a qualifier. On Monday, June 29th, 2015 a winner will be chosen at random and announced on the Cat Pak Morning Show (5am-10am). A total of one (1) qualifier will be selected in this manner.
(iii) Registering via Tom Thumb: Signage at TomThumb stores will feature a code and a web address for registration. A winning qualifier, randomly chosen from all registrations will be contacted via phone and/or mail using the information provided on the registration form. A total of one (1) qualifier will be selected in this manner.
(iv) Registering via Seville Quarter: Qualifiers who have been chosen from registrations at Seville Quarter will be contacted via phone and/or mail using the information provided on the registration form. A total of one (1) qualifier will be selected in this manner.
A TOTAL OF 4 (four) QUALIFIERS WILL BE SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PRIZE GIVEAWAY EVENT.
- On Friday, July 3, 2015, the 4 (four) qualifiers must be present at the Blue Wahoos home game. Qualifiers must check-in at the main box office by 6:15 p.m. and show a valid photo ID. Each of the 4 contestants will pull one beverage from a cooler. The one contestant who pulls the beverage container filled with red confetti will be the winner of a grand prize trip to the All-Star Game in Cincinnati. The prize includes two plane tickets, hotel room, and two tickets to the MLB All-Star Game.
- The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
- All prizes are awarded “as is.” Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be sold, exchanged or redeemed for prizes or cash.
- Odds of qualifying depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received. Qualifiers have a 1 in 4 chance of winning.
- The Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
- All entrants and winners agree that the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, Participating Sponsors, and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
- All prizes must be claimed in person at the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, during regular business hours and within ten (10) business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, to be disposed of at its discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
- Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim a prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must sign a Winner’s Affidavit and Release, releasing the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, Participating Sponsors, their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, and employees from all liability in connection with winner’s participation in the contest, acceptance, and use or non-use of the prize.
- All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Further, the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC,is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries.
- In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, have the right to publicize your name, character, likness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the finalist and/orwinner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
- All winners release, discharge, and agree to save harmless the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, Participating Sponsors, and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims they may have against the Blue Wahoos, Northwest Florida Professional Baseball, LLC, or Participating Sponsors in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners’ name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners’ voices, recorded or live.
- By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Blue Wahoos personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Blue Wahoos will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Blue Wahoos decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Blue Wahoos, the Blue Wahoos reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as the Blue Wahoos deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Blue Wahoos are final. The Blue Wahoos may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, STATION RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The Pensacola Blue Wahoos reserves the right to end a contest at any time upon advanced notice to the public.
- A winners list may be obtained after July 15, 2015, by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: The Pensacola Blue Wahoos, 351 West Cedar Street, Pensacola, FL 32502
ATTN: “Blue Wahoos Trip to the MLB All Star Contest” Winner List
- Participating Sponsors:
Tom Thumb Food Stores (all locations)
WEAR-TV 3/ABC, 4990 Mobile Highway, Pensacola, FL 32506
26. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, “Facebook”) are not affiliated with ADX Communications of Escambia, LLC , Sinclair Media II, Inc, nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.